So, I haven't been on my blog in four days... I'm a horrible person. *cries* But I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by the wonderful, Delaney, over at the Random Ranterer. Thanks, so much Delaney. :D
Delaney, you rock and I love your blog. You're awesome. Enough said. ;)
So I haven't been nominated for any awards yet and I feel super excited and honored and full of mixed feelings and emotions right now. Today has proven to be a great day and it's just getting better. Instead of boring you with the tales of why my day was so amazing, let's move on to what I have to and all that.
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. Don't forget to visit his/her blog!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I am on the colorguard and if you're not to my blog and wonder why I don't post a lot. Well that's why. Colorguard is my life right now and I love it so much. A brief summary of what colorguard is: Colorguard is the spinning of flags, rifles, sabers, and other props. Colorguard is a year round sport, broken off into two seasons. Marching season, performing with the band at football games, and winterguard, performing indoors mostly gyms. Here's a video if my description didn't help.
Btw, two of my instructors are in this video. How awesome is that?
2. I have a weird obsession with Lifetime murder movies and anything to do with crazy people. It all started with a Lifetime movie I saw in the fifth grade called No One Would Tell and it went downhill from there. One of my favorite shows is Criminal Minds and can't wait for that to be on again.
3. I want to be an English teacher when I'm older. I love English and when I was little I wanted to be a teacher and would play school with my Barbies and Bratz (I had over 200 of them so it was like a real school).
4. I hate roller coasters or amusement park rides they make me nauseous and queasy. But I love waterslides. We recently went to a water park/ amusement park and the waterslides were so much fun, but I rode one ride in the amusement park and almost threw up.
5. I have a terrible sense of direction and get lost easily. I got lost walking a straight line on the beach in Galveston, Texas. I walked for five miles before I realized I was lost... Don't ask me for directions.
6. I'm really quiet and soft spoken in my classes at school, but around my friends I'm super loud and crazy. I'm a completely different persona and when some people hear me talk outside of class they are all like, "Woah I didn't know you were so loud or you curse." It's really annoying.
7. I'm way to boy crazy and I'm easily distracted by boys. If a cute guy walks by me in the hall I won't be able to focus on anything else. It's a good thing the only hot guy I have in any of my classes is in an elective or I would fail. I'm obsessed with Andy Biersack, Ronnie Radke, Ian Somerhalder, Tyler Blackburn, Keegan Allen, and the cute guy in my elective. ;)
People I Nominate:
Dani's Real Thoughts on Books
Literary Love Affair
A Splatter of Ink
That's all I'm doing I would do more but I don't like choosing because they have so many amazing blogs and great people out their. I just closed my eyes let my mouse click on some faces/blogs. I don't like choosing. Remember even if I didn't nominate you I still think you're blog is beautiful, but I have to take a shower and I can't nominate everyone. It would take to long. :(
Happy reading:) I'll see you in some reviews this weekend.:D